ISSI FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN CHINA
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
To promote scholarship on arms control and strategic stability in Asian region.
One month in China (fully funded).
Production of a research paper on a select topic that will be published in China.
- An M. Phil degree or higher in a relevant field (SS, IR/DSS/DDS etc).
- A track record of publications in journals, books or magazines (min two publications in HEC accredited local journals or international research publications within last three years).
- Demonstrable, substantive experience in research on security and strategic issues.
- Fluency in Mandarin preferable.
Application materials to include:
- An essay detailing the applicant’s research interests, experience, and relevance of fellowship to their career.
- A curriculum vitae detailing the applicant’s professional and educational accomplishments.
- A research proposal on the topic the applicant would like to explore in the policy paper during fellowship.
- A letter of recommendation and no objection certificate from his/her institution regarding suitability of candidate for fellowship.
- Interested researchers fulfilling the criteria may send their applications to the undersigned by September 15, 2019.