Revival of China Study Centre at issi
The Board of Governors in the meeting held on August 19, 2016, has approved revival of China Study Centre, re-named as China-Pakistan Study Project (CPSP).
- To carry out intensive research in order to increase awareness about China-Pakistan Economic, Political, Defence and Bilateral Relations and most importantly provide strategic input in pursuit of common objectives both regionally as well as internationally.
- To hold events (seminars, workshops, public talks, etc.) and publish proceedings regularly on the following topics, related to Pakistan-China relations: –
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (C-PEC)
- Maritime Security
- Counter Terrorism
- Strategic Stability in South, Central and East Asia
- Ways and means to further strengthen Pakistan-China friendly relations in multi-dimensional areas, including promotion of people to people exchanges.