INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC STUDIES
SECTOR F-5/2, ISLAMABAD
Senior Research Fellow (BPS 19)
- The applicant should have a Doctoral Degree in IR, Pol.Sc. or a comparable discipline from any recognized national or foreign University with:
a). Eight years research, teaching or managerial experience in the area of specialization, especially South Asia
b). Eight publications in Journals of International repute.
c). Excellent command of English language (oral and written).
Note: Above condition(s) could be relaxed in deserving cases.
Period of Contract: Two years, extendable with mutual consent.
- Research Fellow who would also act as Editor of ISSI’s quarterly journal, on contract basis initially for a period of two years, extendable with mutual consent.
- The candidate must have Master’s degree in Mass communication/Journalism, English or a comparable discipline.
- Minimum 6 years in senior position in a renowned organization including experience as editor of HEC recognized Journal or in comparable publications. For those possessing demonstrated editing experience, the requirement of qualification could be relaxed.
- Excellent written and editing skills in English language, communication, computer skills, working knowledge of publishing and communication tools.
- Applications addressed to the Director Administration along with a recent photograph and a detailed CV (supporting documents at this stage are not required) be sent through mail so as to reach the undersigned not later than August 5, 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
- No. TA/DA is admissible for Test/interview.