1. Iran’s nuclear activity is concerning, says Saudi official
2. IAEA warns of further nuclear deal violations by Iran.
3. U.S. says only Tehran can determine next round of nuclear talks, will not impose deadline
4. Agreement on IAEA monitoring of Fukushima water release
5. Testing times for Russia’s strategic forces
6. China appears to be ramping up construction of missile silos in the desert. But could it be a ‘shell game’?
7. NPT Review Delayed Again
8. The Geneva Summit and Next Steps for Nuclear Negotiations
9. Cyber attacks against Russia carried out from US, Germany, the Netherlands, expert says
10. US Air Force detonates AARW hypersonic missile warhead
11. Moscow Blasts OPCW Over ‘Absurd’ Claims on Syrian Use of Chemical Weapons
With Sincerest Regards,
Arms Control & Disarmament Centre (ACDC)
Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad (ISSI),
Ataturk Avenue, Sector F-5/2,