The Prime Minister has approved the appointment of the Chairman and the Members of the Board of Governors on 20 November, 2013, as follows:
Chairman of Board of Governors
Ambassador (Retd.) Khalid Mahmood.
Members of Board of Governors
1. Ambassador (Retd.) Shamshad Ahmad Khan.
2. Ambassador (Retd.) Riaz M. Khan.
3. Dr. Mehtab Rashidi, former Civil Servant.
4. Dr. Hassan Askari Rizvi, Professor Emeritus,
University of the Punjab, Lahore.
5. Dr. Sarfraz Khan, Director Area Study Centre for Central Asia,
University of Peshawar.
6. Dr. Moonis Ahmar, Professor of International Relations & Former
Director Area Study Centre for Europe, University of Karachi.
7. Additional Secretary (Policy & Public Diplomacy)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad (ex-efficio).
8. Director, School of Politics and International Relations,
Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (ex-efficio).